Thursday 19 January 2012

NAIL me anytime : Razzle Dazzle

So in last months glossy box I'm sure the whole world and his dog is aware we received Deborah Lipmann's Razzle Dazzle:

Yes I do know its the wrong way round :| Blame the computer

It really is rather lovely! 

I was so excited when I found out this was one of the products and soooo unbelievably annoyed when it arrived the day after I got home from university. Sigh. That my chumlets is my life... (I'm allowed to be self-pitting I can't walk!)

I love nail varishes with big glitter, never really been a huuuuge fan of small glitter it sort of reminds me of being a kid wearing sparkly polish. But this is lovely:


It's quite sheer when it's on in one coat but in two is a lovely maroon/wine colour. It's gorgeous! I'm assuming it's just me and my (ridiculously) bad habit of biting and picking at my nails but this started chipping in just 2 days, but for this I shall happily blame myself.

I don't know if I (as a scrounging student) would pay the RRP of £16.00... I don't think so but then I'm reluctant to pay over a fiver for any nail varnish. Overall I'm mighty glad we got the chance to try this!



Loving it glossy box!! 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ramblings