Friday 27 January 2012

NAIL me baby ;) twice.

I've wanted this colour for ages. I love greens and dark greens. Gorgeous, this was only £2 because I had a £5 off No7 voucher (bargain!).


Totally Teal. Totally gorgeous... (see what I did there ;) I really need to hobble out more).


It's gorgeous in two coats. I think it's lovely definitely one of my new favourites and I'm so glad I finally managed to buy it (much to the boyfriends anger at yet another nail polish, he just doesn't understand).


Mmmm. Yummy. However, I also decided to put my other new polish on over the top. (At this point be wary of a lot of photos) This is why you'd be nailing me twice ;) teehee. Yes I'm a fourteen year old boy.


I saw Revlon Galaxy on Amazon for a lot less than it normally is in Boots and as I loved 'Faucets of Fuchsia' so much I thought "well, why not".


And actually because I'm a bit of a tool I didn't see that it was a top coat and ended up just wearing glitter for a few days... oh to be 5 years old again. 

But this is them together;


I have to say I do rather like it. The photo isn't amazingly clear (apologies) but it just adds a little extra oomph to the polish. 

Have a nice day my chumlets. xxx

P.S on a more topical note did anyone see the tennis today? More importantly Nadal and Djokovic topless... mmmmm. Worth stumbling out of bed for I'd say. 

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for following my blog - you're number 100! Pop back over to enter my giveaway (you can find it on the sidebar and menu tab).

    Pleasure to follow back - your post about the Carmine vs Glossybox is ideal for me as I'm still undecided! Have ordered a half price Glossybox to compare... My poor bank account...

    Loving the nails! Mmm glitter.


    www.freshlookbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely will :) I noticed I was number number 100! I am also undecided and have once again got two boxes coming to me this month, not good my student budget can't deal with this pain.
      xx

      Delete
  2. loooove the colour!!
    laur x

    www.betwixtlaur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the No7 Teal polish and never thought of putting glitter on it. Now I've seen it, seems so obvious! Looks great. Oh and Djokovic with his top off - sigh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a lovely colour, just nice to put a bit of sparkle over the top :) I know, to be honest any tennis player with their top of is a plus in my book :P
      xx

      Delete

Ramblings