Sunday 12 February 2012

MUA Haul

Seriously, this is my last haul. No more online orders and I'm pretty sure I won't be near any shops anytime soon.

I will apologise in advance for the slightly (very) shoddy camera work, my only excuse is that in Scotland we don't get real sunlight.

This is a photo of the complete works :)



So I finally caved and bought the 'Heaven and Earth' Palette and am wearing it today. I won't bog down this post with swatches as the blogosphere is littered with them :P


I am looooving the colours in the bottom left and top right. I've been so tempted to buy the Naked Palette but I think considering how many browns I have in general it would be a waste of money.


I also (having heard many good things) bought the Immaculate Palette, £8 for 24 colours. Good price indeedy.


I'm subscribed to the MUA blog (click here) and they often use this eyeliner for nail designs. I think it was £1 so hopefully it'll work if not then it was a huge amount to have wasted. 


And lastly, I couldn't resist buying some varnishes. I think I may need some sort of counselling to help me through this addiction.

So that is my haul, last one for a while (or at least till I go back to Uni) :P

Have a good day my chums x x x

P.S Wrote this a few days ago I am now back in the Shire :D but am shooting off to Glasgow to celebrate my friends 20th massively excited! Hopefully tomorrow when I'm hungover and dying I'll get some blog posts written :) Take care xxx

13 comments:

  1. I know how you feel! Everytime a package comes in the mail or I come back with a shopping bag I get a dissaproving look, I need to stop spending haha! I love my heaven & earth palette, had a look at the big one yesterday but the colours didn't appeal to me sadly :( x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, I know. I need to start saving some money or you know spend it on food :p xx

      Delete
  2. Aha you're addicted to shopping like me;) Great post - the immaculate palette is good (I have it aha) but I wish they included a few more matte colours! :) whatrebeccasaid.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am indeed, it's not too bad an addiction :p yeah I think MUA have a bit too many shimmers and glitters. Still lovely colours though :) xx

      Delete
  3. THANKS SWEETIE! FOLLOW YOU BACK, HOPING WE KEEP IN TOUCH!
    XOXO,
    FASHIONHYPNOTISED GIRL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish the MUA stand in my local Superdrug was bigger - I get jealous at all these lovely finds!!

    Jen x
    http://kitsch-n-sync.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is genius! I would never have thought to use eye liner on my nails! Definitely trying it out :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it was a tip on the MUA blog, definitely worth a follow :) xx

      Delete
  6. Hey again! I've tagged you in the 11 question tag:) http://whatrebeccasaid.blogspot.com/2012/02/11-question-tag.html
    Hope you enjoy doing it :D x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh dear lordy, I maaay attempt to do this again :P xx

      Delete
  7. The Heaven and Earth palette looks lovely!! I think I may need to treat myself to one soon xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really nice and for £4 it's definitely worth it! xx

      Delete

Ramblings