Sunday 4 March 2012

February empties :)

My very first (and hopefully not last) empties post :) I have to admit I am one of those hoarders who buy something and use it then buy something new and use it so my room at home (less so at uni) is full of half empty stuff.

I've decided I need to save my money a bit more (who doesn't) so I figure using up my older things is a good idea.

So on with the show;


 My flake away must lie in peace as it has finally hit the pan :( however on a happier note it has given me the chance to use the new sugar crush by Soap&Glory so ever cloud :)

I've literally had this for ages and I've only used it when my hair has felt like it's needed a good treatment. It's okay, but I won't be repurchasing.

Back at uni so not much stuff to use up... so till next time my loves xxx

2 comments:

Ramblings