Sunday 4 March 2012

February Favourites

A very first favourites post! Oooh quivering with excitement. Sort of. I'm not going to keep these completely beauty related but I'll do those first as I imagine they'll be the most interesting :)

So firstly, this is an absolute God send! I bought this of buyapowa and I've used it every time I've washed my hair and it's absolutely fantastic. My hair feels soft and it's shiny, I love it!


I've been making people run their fingers through my hair, they too think it is unbelievably soft :P

Secondly, on a "the winter makes my body dry and dead", this lip balm has improved my dry horrible lips;


It also smells amazing! Like chocolate. It's gorgeous!

Since I bought my MUA Heaven and Earth palette I've been using it every single day, I love all the different colours of browns. Even though you are wearing brown (which may seem a bit boring) you can still change it (a bit).


Lastly for make up is Maybelline's Gel Eyeliner;


This is actually my first gel eyeliner and I love it. It stays on for ages and there's loads of it. I wear it for most nights out and if I ever manage to get up early enough in the morning (rarely). 

Righto lads, short one this month :) uni is bothersome. Love to you all xxx
Twitter over there >>> 
OH also if there's anything you want me to write about or anything feel free to email me at changingtidesofsummer@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ramblings